From Hazelight Studios, the creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons comes A Way Out; an exclusively co-op adventure where you play the role of one of two prisoners making their daring escape from prison.
What begins as a thrilling breakout quickly turns into an unpredictable and emotional adventure unlike anything seen or played before.
A Way Out is an experience that must be played with two players. Each player controls one of the main characters, Leo and Vincent, in a reluctant alliance to break out of prison and gain their freedom.
A Way Out was released on March 23, 2018 on PC, Playstation 4 & Xbox One.
Having been part of the Hazelight team from the beginning, I've worn a multitude of hats throughout the production of A Way Out, doing things such as:
- game design iteration
- gameplay prototyping
- level design; paper design, block out, detailing and polishing
- level scripting & bugproofing
- component & basic system scripting
- cutscene flow & camera work
- vehicle prototyping & balancing
- weapon system collaboration
- animation mo-cap planning for level scenarios
- basic level art & terrain editing
- team management